7 nautical charts have been updated (as at: 26-June-2020, NtM 13/2020)
- Aus326 Australia - North West Coast - Western Australia - Bedout Islet to Port Walcott
- Aus614 Australia - East Coast - Coral Sea - Diamond Passage
- Aus23 Australia - North Coast - Northern Territory - Apsley Strait (Southern Sheet)
- Aus115 Australia - West Coast - Western Australia - Approaches to Bunbury
- Aus84 Australia - West Coast - Western Australia - Plans in Western Australia (Sheet 6)
- Aus167 Australia - Tasmania - Port Dalrymple
- Aus777 Australia - South Coast - South Australia - Winceby Island to Point Riley
So 475 charts (810 including sub-charts) based on licensed material provided by the Australian Hydrographic Office are available in the Australia AHS layer. (see coverage)
Note : don't forget to visit Notices to Mariners; published monthly and available from AHS both online or through a free hardcopy subscription service.
This essential publication provides the latest information on changes to the aids to navigation system, as well as updates from AHS regarding AHS charts and publications.
Note : the Australia AHS layer is not yet available for Weather4D mobile app users (raster charts are not authorized for navigation apps), but only for B2B webmapping customers