13 charts has been updated in the GeoGarage platform
Linz October update published November 11, 2016 (Updated to NTM Edition 22)
- NZ52 Cape Brett to Cuvier Island
- NZ53 Bream Head to Slipper Island including Hauraki Gulf
- NZ463 Approaches to Wellington
- NZ522 Bream Tail to Kawau Island including Great Barrier Island
- NZ531 Great Barrier Island (Aotea Island) to Mercury Bay
- NZ532 Approaches to Auckland
- NZ615 Marlborough Sounds
- NZ4633 Wellington Harbour
- NZ5212 Plans between Whangamumu and Omaha Cove
- NZ5327 Waiheke Island to Coromandel Peninsula
- NZ6153 Queen Charlotte Sound
- NZ6154 Tory Channel Entrance and Picton Harbour
- NZ6422 Approaches to Timaru
Today NZ Linz charts (186 charts / 328 including sub-charts) are displayed in the Marine GeoGarage.
Note : LINZ produces official nautical charts to aid safe navigation in New Zealand waters and certain areas of Antarctica and the South-West Pacific.
These updates are automatically viewable on mobile applications :
- Weather 4D 2.0 iPhone-iPad iOS9+ on the Apple Store with subscriptions available on GeoGarage platform online payment website / Marine NZ for iOS6+
- Weather 4D Android -App-in purchase mode- on the PlayStore
Using charts safely involves keeping them up-to-date using Notices to Mariners
Reporting a Hazard to Navigation - H Note :
Mariners are requested to advise the New Zealand Hydrographic Authority at LINZ of the discovery of new or suspected dangers to navigation, or shortcomings in charts or publications.