4 charts have been updated in the GeoGarage platform
Linz April update published May 1st, 2020 ( Updated to NTM Ed6 [031-033] 20/03/2020 / NTM Ed7 [034-036] 03/04/2020 / NTM Ed8 [037-037] 17/03/2020 / NTM Ed9 [038-038] 01/05/2020 )
- NZ22 INT 639 Kermadec Islands to East Cape
- NZ23 INT 640 North Island
- NZ6155 Queen Charlotte Sound / Tõtaranui Northern Approaches
- NZ5411 Tauranga Harbour, Katikati Entrance to Mount Maunganu
Note : LINZ produces official nautical charts to aid safe navigation in New Zealand waters and certain areas of Antarctica and the South-West Pacific.
These updates are automatically viewable on mobile applications :
- Weather 4D R&N iPhone-iPad iOS9+ on the Apple Store with subscriptions available on GeoGarage platform online payment website / iOS6+ basic GPS viewer : Marine NZ
Using charts safely involves keeping them up-to-date using Notices to Mariners & AT Local NTMs
Reporting a Hazard to Navigation - H Note :
Mariners are requested to advise the New Zealand Hydrographic Authority at LINZ of the discovery of new or suspected dangers to navigation, or shortcomings in charts or publications.
Legal status : For compliance with New Zealand legal requirements for nautical charts and publications please refer to Maritime Rules Part 25.