9 charts has been updated in the GeoGarage platform
Linz October update published November 13, 2015 (Updated to NTM Edition 22)
- NZ522 Bream Tail to Kawau Island including Great Barrier Island
- NZ5221 Cradock Channel and Mokohinau Islands
- NZ5222 Great Barrier Island (Aotea Island)
- NZ5223 Great Barrier Island (Northwestern Part)
- NZ5224 Great Barrier Island (Southern Part)
- NZ5227 Goat Island to Waiwera River
- NZ5571 Poverty Bay and Approaches to Gisborne
- NZ6612 Otago Harbour-Lower Harbour
- NZ7621 Milford Sound / Piopiotahi
Today NZ Linz charts (184 charts / 324 including sub-charts) are displayed in the Marine GeoGarage.
Note : LINZ produces official nautical charts to aid safe navigation in New Zealand waters and certain areas of Antarctica and the South-West Pacific.
Using charts safely involves keeping them up-to-date using Notices to Mariners
Reporting a Hazard to Navigation - H Note :
Mariners are requested to advise the New Zealand Hydrographic Authority at LINZ of the discovery of new or suspected dangers to navigation, or shortcomings in charts or publications